Thursday, August 25, 2011
day 25 = sleepy salmon part II
costco salmon is our go-to favorite. charley made this the other day --- soooo simple and so delicious. here's what he did:
- preheat oven to 400 degrees
- put foil on a cookie sheet
- place salmon in the center
- sprinkle with: garlic powder, chipotle powder, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes
- place mini red, yellow, and orange peppers (from costco) around salmon
- cook for 15 mins
we buy all our spices now from penzy's. i highly recommend!
i begin to wonder who is the better cook between the two of us because this came out awesome! (all kidding aside, sarah is the better cook), but this was excellent. the heat and texture of the fish was wonderful. the peppers just add to the flavor and are a must have for this dish!
if you want to check out sleepy salmon part I, see day 3...