Wednesday, August 31, 2011
day 28 = nothing like homemade tacos
charley really outdid himself. these are amazing!
i had dinner with sarah's brother and his girlfriend the other day and i was going to cook. i asked sarah what i should make and she said tacos, but then changed her mind and asked me to wait until i got back home. i would admit it was tough because they sounded so great. i was able to wait and i guess it made it that much better because they were amazing. i don't know what it is about tacos made at home, but just writing about them makes me want more!
if you want to recreate this, here's what he did:
- chop up: lettuce, tomato, and onion
- mix: 2 lbs beef and lawry's taco seasoning package (i like mccormick better)
- cook: follow the directions on lawry's package
- sprinkle with: shredded cheese, taco bell hot sauce, and la victoria green taco sauce
- serve inside: taco shells